Los Angeles, CA, US Sat, May 7 '22 Designer - Revit practice (0-4:Alex Pettas Architecture
Designer - Revit practice (0-4 years)
Employer:Alex Pettas Architecture
Job location:Los Angeles, CA, US
Published:Sat, May 7 '22
Founded in 2015, Alex Pettas Architecture (APA) is a design practice located in Los Angeles. We are dedicated to creating work that is both modern and timeless. Our projects focus on multi-family, residential, restaurant and workplace design. The studio carefully considers all aspects of design and functionality when developing projects. Equal thoroughness is applied to documentation and execution of built work.
Our current projects include several large multi-family developments in Nashville and single-family residences in Bel Air, the Hollywood Hills, Nichols Canyon and Silver Lake. We have several exciting upcoming projects including a modern resort near Dallas and condominium projects in Florida.
We value innovative design thinking and productivity in executing the studio's vision. Candidates should embrace challenges, be resourceful and deliver excellent results. Our ideal team member is comfortable in a busy creative environment that requires self-motivation.
We have an immediate need for a creative, talented and highly motivated Designer who shares our design vision. practice in multi-family or custom single-family residential work is desirable. Professional practice in Revit is required.
- 0-4 years professional work practice
- Degree in architecture. Master’s degree is desirable.
- Exceptional design expertise that support the aesthetic of the office
- Advanced visual and verbal communication expertise. Fluency in English.
- Strong Revit and Adobe expertise. Familiarity with Bluebeam or Lumion is desirable.
- capability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- U.S. citizen and current Los Angeles area resident. Unfortunately we cannot sponsor visas.
- Support the studio in designing, producing and coordinating projects
- Assist in production of client and agency presentations in collaboration with project team and attend client meetings
- Produce construction documents and draft architectural details
- Assist in preparation of permit sets
- Research products and materials
- Research and apply residential, commercial, ADA and FHA codes
- Take thorough meeting notes, keep meticulous records and retain information
- Assist in construction administration
- Contribute to a creative, collaborative and positive office culture
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We provide competitive compensation, a health care plan that is paid by the company, a 401k plan with profit sharing, generous office holidays, paid time off and sick time. Annual bonuses are located on performance. We support team members with ARE exams and licensure.
Please email your resume and portfolio in PDF format to E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Designer”. Include availcapability to start and desired income range. Attachments should be no larger than 15 MB. No phone calls please. APA is an equal opportunity employer.